Please read Copyright information before you download document(s)
Medical Council Government Physicians Registration
Register as a Government-employed Physician.
For additional information on the Medical Council click here.
- You must be able to read, write, speak and fully comprehend the English Language.
- You must be medically qualified to be registered.
- You must show that you are a fit and proper person to practice medicine in The Bahamas.
- Submit your fully completed application form stating post applied for, with a recent photo attached.
- Submit notarized copies of the Medical Qualification Documents (or original documents to be inspected by the Chairman of the Council or the Registrar).
- Submit three (3) current testimonials.
- Submit a current Certificate of Good Standing issued by the relevant Medical Licensing Authority (original only) attesting as to whether or not you have ever been subject to an disciplinary enquiry.
- Submit a letter from the employing institution confirming consideration or the offer of employment and job description, which must be received by the Council before you assume your duties.
- Submit a detailed curriculum vitae (including full biographical information, medical education and post-graduate training, post-graduate qualifications, clinical experience, employment history and any research work).
- Submit a copy of the relevant parts of passport).
- Interns who have recently completed Internship must submit certificate of successful completion.
|1.||Complete and download form on legal (8.5 x 14) paper.|
|2.||Submit completed form along with supporting documents and fee payment to the Medical Council.|
HEALTH, MINISTRY OFPOINCIANA HILLMEETING ST.P. O. Box N 3730NASSAU, BAHAMAShealthgeneral@bahamas.gov.bshttp://www.bahamas.gov.bs/health