Home  |   Contact Us  |   Disclaimer  |  

  Forms On-Line


A to Z Index


Keyword Index


Ministry and Department Index


Topics of Interest


Search Forms



  KEYWORD = Vehicles

Form Title  Description

Special Vehicle Application Form

Miscellaneous vehicles include vehicles with any hydraulic operating parts or hydraulic lifts. An M plate is issued to miscellaneous vehicles. Before an M- plate can be on the road the owner of the vehicle must obtain a letter from the Ministry of Public Works and Transport that reads “Permit to operate Special Vehicles on Public Roads”. This letter must accompany the other documents when registering a miscellaneous vehicle with the Department of Road Traffics.

Vehicle - Heavy Equipment

Central Services Division deals with the processing and licensing of miscellaneous vehicles before going to the Road Traffic Department.

2 entries found for start keyword=Vehicles.

Top | Back

© 2006 The Official Website of The Government of The Bahamas. All rights reserved.