Please read Copyright information before you download document(s)
RESIDENT SPOUSE PERMIT APPLICATION
This application is for foreign spouse of a Bahamian citizen applying to reside and work in The Bahamas, upon satisfying the Director of Immigration, in accordance with the Immigration Act Chapter 191 section 29, subsections a, b, and c.
To access this form your computer will need adobe pdf. Download adobe pdf free of charge here
|These document are needed in order to process the desired application:
- COVER LETTER REQUEST FROM BAHAMIAN SPOUSE addressed to the Director of Immigration
- Completed application Form II
- Death certificate/divorce decree 9if applicable)
- Certified English translation, and original of all foreign documents with $4.00 Bahamian postage stamps attached to each;
- Two (2) passport size photographs with
name printed on the reverse side
- A photocopy of the information page(s) of applicant’s passport
- A photocopy of the information page(s) of spouse’s passport
- An original certified copy of the marriage certificate
- A certified copy of the applicant’s birth certificate
- A police certificate covering five years of residence, dated not earlier than six (6) months prior to the submission of the application
- A medical certificate, dated not earlier than
thirty (30) days prior to the submission of the application.
$100.00 PROCESSING FEE / money order payable to the Public Treasury.
IMMIGRATION, DEPARTMENT OFHEADQUARTERSHAWKINS HILLP. O. Box N-831NASSAU, BAHAMASimmigration@bahamas.gov.bs