Please read Copyright information before you download document(s)
Click the PDF form below for a downloadable form that you may fill and deliver to nearest passport agency.
This form is used by persons applying for an Electronic Passport and/or a Certificate of Identity.
PLEASE NOTE: Nothing is to be stapled to the front or back cover of the NEW E-PASSPORT.
|All applicants MUST provide a National Insurance Card along with their application form.|
|A police report is required where a previous passport has been lost, stolen or destroyed.|
|See Instruction (3) and (4) below for supporting documents.|
|1.||Application Form needs to be completed in BLOCK LETTERS (e.g. DOE, JOHN) and Black or Blue ink only.|
|2.||Authentication of Application:
- The application must be authenticated
and countersigned by a Marriage Officer/
Medical Practitoner/Counsel and Attorney
of the Supreme Court/an Officer of or
above the rank of Assistant Head of a
Government Department/a Bank Officer/
Magistrate/a Justice of the Peace who
has been personally acquainted with the
applicant for at least two years.
- A member of the applicant's immediate
family is not authorized to authenticate
|3.||The following needs to be produced along with the completed Application Form:
- Supporting Documents:
Birth Certificate (and/or Passport for expired Passport holders)
If the birth certificate or name is not registered, a Baptismal Certificate and an affidavit by two persons who have knowledge of such birth, or such additional evidence as may be requested.
- Naturalization Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Certificate of Registration
- Marriage Certificate (if the applicant is a married woman)
- Applicants claiming Bahamian Citizenship by descent need to produce a Birth Certificate, the Birth Certificates of their parents, their Marriage Certificate, Naturalization, Registration or Certification documents
- Applicants born in The Bahamas after 09 July 1973, must submit the mother's Birth Certificate, or the father's Birth Certificate and the parents' Marriage Certificate in addition to the documents mentioned in 1 a
A Deed Poll in the case of a name change other than by marriage.
Three copies of a recent colour photograph (not more than 6 months old).
- The photograph must be:
- Passport style and size of image should be 45mm * 35mm (Height * Width).
- A recent and true likeness, showing full face, with no hat, helmet, tinted glasses, or, tinted contact lenses and not mounted.
- Taken against a plain, evenly lit and light background.
- The person who countersigns the application is also required to endorse the
reverse side of one copy of the photograph
with the words: "I certify that this is a true likeness of the applicant (Mr., Mrs., Miss)-" and add his/her signature.
$ 25.00 Child`s Passport
$ 50.00 Regular Passport
$100.00 Frequent Traveller`s Passport
$ 20.00 Certificate of Identity
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, MINISTRY OFCONSULAR DIVISIONEAST HILL STREETP. O. Box N-3746NASSAU, BAHAMASmofaconsular@bahamas.gov.bshttp://www.mfabahamas.org