REPORT INWARDS OF VESSELS
This Form is to be prepared by the Master or Agent of aircraft or vessels
"Entering" The Bahamas from a Foreign Port.
1. Pleasure Vessel / Yacht the Captain or Owner is required to complete Form C2A (Inward Report - Pleasure Vessels)
2. Military Vessels
|In the event of unscheduled visits, it is advisable to notify Customs of the estimated time of arrival of the incoming vessel.|
|Upon arrival of the vessel, the Master or Agent must present the following additonal Forms when "Entering":
1. Clearance Certificate from the last Foreign Port
2. Maritime Declaration of Health
3. Form C3 Parcels List
4. Form C4 Vessel Passenger List
5. Form C5 Declaration of Consumable Stores on Board Vessel
6. Form C6 Declaration of Dutiable Goods in the Possession of the Crew of an Aircraft or Vessel
7. Manifest of all cargo on board the Vessel.|
|1.||This Form is to be prepared in duplicate and presented to the Proper Officer at the time that the Vessel is being processed by the Attending Customs Officer.|
A ten dollars ($10.00) Stamp Duty is applicable to each Report Inward of Vessels.
If available, a ten dollars ($10.00) Postal Stamp may be affixed to the Form.
There are no charges if the vessel is "Entered" at the Cusotms Office during normal working hours i.e. (weekdays 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.).
However, if the vessel is "Entered" after working hours or "Entered" at a place that is not a normal place where Customs Officers are stationed, then Overtime and Transportaton charges would be applied.
CUSTOMS DEPARTMENTCUSTOMS HOUSETHOMPSON BLVD.P. O. Box N 155NASSAU, BAHAMAScustoms@bahamas.gov.bshttp://www.bahamas.gov.bs/customs