Home  |   Contact Us  |   Disclaimer  |  

  Forms On-Line


A to Z Index


Keyword Index


Ministry and Department Index


Topics of Interest


Search Forms




Form Title  Description

Conciliation Extension Form

Form to be completed when parties to a Trade Dispute wish to extend the time period of the conciliation process.

Notification of Vacancy

To be used when applying for foreign workers

Settlement Of A Trade Dispute

A Settlement Form is signed, when both parties have come to an agreement in settling a Trade Dispute

Skills Bank Application Form

Forms for applying for jobs within Private and/or Public establishments

Trade Dispute Form

The Report of a Trade Dispute Form must be filled out in duplicate (NB Two copies must be completed). After the employee fills out the Report in duplicate, he/she must deliver one to the Employer and file the other form at the Labour Department. If such employee is being represented by a Counsel & Attorney-at-Law or a Labour Advocate, then he/she must answer questions 3, 4 and 6 on such forms.

5 forms found.

Top | Back

© 2006 The Official Website of The Government of The Bahamas. All rights reserved.